mandag 15. oktober 2012

And the winner is...












My muse. My friend. My colleague- Elkika! She won one of the the competitions in Miks & triks, a competition for redesign arranged at Remiks (our station for sorting garbage). You can see why she won? I love her style, her esthetic way of making stuff and the way her things doesn´t look like all other redesigned stuff. Because a lot of it does! But on the other hand it´s good that people re-use stuff. I just don´t think everything is looking that good. Or is made in a creative way. Not my cup of tea, you know. But for all means, keep on redesigning, reusing and recycling! Congrats Elkika. I am so glad you won. Weeee!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Takk for fine ord og flott blogginnlegg, fineste rareste Rina :) Du er mine store inspirasjonskilde du også!

    Klem fra Elkika

    SvarSlett
  2. Dear blogger
    I like your blog
    It really is very useful and great

    --------------------------------
    welcome to my blog
    http://www.homedesign9.com/
    Interior Decorating, Home Design, Room Ideas

    SvarSlett

Fortell, har du noe på hjertet?